Sunday 2 November 2008

"This is war!"

Yes, Brooke really said, "this is war!" The Taylor-Brooke war is officially on (again).

Brooke: "My son is lying in a hospital bed because you led him down your path of destruction, and you wouldn't even listen to me. I guess I should be happy that he's not laying dead in a ditch like Darla!"

Ouch, Brooke. That was a low blow.

But, woah, baby! Taylor let rip, she told Brooke she was "out of [her] damn mind!"
Oh no, she's not taking any more crap.

Taylor: "What's wrong? Did you think I was going to stand here and take your garbage? No, no. You know, I'm not going to be the one on the defensive anymore, Brooke. You are. And I'm done playing fair with you. So this is war? Guess what? I'm taking back my territory. I'm taking back what is mine. I'm taking back my husband."
That jackass isn't worth fighting over, but who doesn't love seeing Brooke and Taylor at each other's throats?

No comments: