Thursday 2 October 2008

Marone Macaroni is away.

I'm off to Amsterdam (yippee!) and I'll blog again soon. I'm leaving you with a few Things That Make You Go Hmm...

What was Brooke doing with Danny DeVito's clothes?
You'd have thought they'd been married enough times for Ridge to know Brooke can do better than a frikkin' ring that looks like it came out of a Christmas cracker.
She shoots, she scores! Goal, cries Katie. But, seriously, how long does that drippy whiner think she's gonna stay with horndog Nick? She'll be out the door by Christmas.
So, the writers have been kind of dumb with this whole I'll give you my baby 'cause we're not bonding thing. Also, with the out-of-the-blue Ridge, Ridge, I've remembered you exist and I'm in love with you proclamation from Taylor, it's just been silly.

I love seeing Brooke and Taylor at the forefront, but I'm not so fond of what's happening to them. It seems like characters are just used to move along to the next plot point, so all that's being done is for some poor script writer to have to knuckle down and write scenes that show Taylor accept she can't be the best mother to Jack, and then to hand him over to Brooke.

Trying to make that dialogue believable must be a tough job. But, I'll bet you a dollar to a dime that the following was thrown about as a possibility in the head writers/exec producers meeting: Taylor makes a deal with Brooke and exchanges Jack for Ridge. Let's be grateful they didn't go there.

No comments: