Thursday 8 May 2008

The wedding goes ahead?!

Talk about breakneck speed. Donna's catching up with Brooke in the Forrester-men-bedding competition. Too bad Ridge never put out. Actually, scratch that, Donna and Ridge together is one image I can live without. Remember their "romance"? Bleurgh.

Anyway, Eric and Donna's wedding, I say, bring it on. They're a bit icky, but this could bring some good drama. It's nice to see a lot of the cast involved in various storylines and the repercussions from what they do affecting their interactions in different situations. I'm waiting to see how Taylor and Rick react (and how others view them) at the wedding.

Eric has a best man too - Rick, "what am I, chopped liver?" Just because his other sons (I'm including Ridge) are disgusted, doesn't mean Ricky boy can't stand up for Honeybear, um... I mean Eric. I gots me a good feeling this wedding will be fun to watch. With all the conflicts and overlapping dramas, something is bound to hit the fan. But, I'm the fan. Ouch. Really, that hurts.

No comments: